Sweet and sour pork is a Chinese inspired dish made with juicy pieces of pork tenderloin, bell peppers, onion and pineapple.
This dish is particularly popular in westernised Cantonese cuisine and may be found all over the world. Here is a photo of Sweet and sour pork prepared by our Advanced cookery student Reesha from home during Lockdown 2021.
Find recipe on our blog, link below.
Who wants to win some money?! A very kind anonymous donor has given $5000 prize money for our “Thank You” prize draw!
The prize money is to support the Panmure business community that have been so badly hit by COVID-19 lockdowns and level changes.
So if you like money and you love Panmure, let us know which local business (restaurants, hair/body/beauty salons only please) you would like to thank for making it through Lockdown. Some of our local businesses have waited a very long time to reopen, and it’s nice to recognise their patience!
Comment your favourite Panmure restaurants or hair/body/beauty salon below, or go to www.popintopanmure.co.nz... to enter.
Prize money will be issued in Panmure Shopping Vouchers – keeping the money directly in our community!
1st Prize $500 vouchers (1 winner)
2nd Prize $250 vouchers (2 winners)
3rd Prize $100 vouchers (10 winners)
4th Prize $50 vouchers (60 winners)
Terms & Conditions
1. Panmure Business Association staff and families, owners or employees of participating shops, restaurants or food outlets are not permitted to enter this competition.
2. Publication of the winners’ names and photographs may be used for promotional purposes, unless requested otherwise by the winner.
3. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. No change will be given on vouchers.
4. Personal information provided will be held by the Panmure Business Association and used to inform you if you are a winner.
5. Entry closes 5pm on 31st January 2022.
6. Entries accepted on Facebook.com/popintopanmure or via popintopanmure.co.nz/shopping-voucher-competition website form
7. Participating Panmure businesses are listed on reverse of voucher
8. Winners will be drawn randomly from all valid entries
9. One entry per person
Go into the draw to win one of three $300 hampers from your favourite local business.
To automatically enter, all you need to do is log in, and watch Google My Business to learn about how easy it is to be found online.
The competition ends on the 12th of December 2021. The winners will be notified on Monday the 13th of December 2021.