Ryman villages offer respite at resthome-level care and, in most villages, hospital and specialist dementia level care. If you need extra support over the holidays or you’re ready for a change of scenery following an uncertain year, we can take care of you.
• Times have been challenging; recharge and connect surrounded by our warm village community.
• Customised care is made easy via our award-winning myRyman Care app.
• Join in with activities and sample our delicious menu.
• Feel reassured knowing that we follow strict COVID-19 safety protocols.
We’ve been caring for people for over 35 years, it’s what we do best.
Our House of the Week this week is a beautifully renovated family home near Omata, on offer through Leo Baas and Sandra Pickering from Bayleys.
Looking for an agent to market your home?
Check Homed Taranaki to find agents who are actively marketing in your area and chat to them about getting your property featured in the Homed Taranaki.
Distribution & Delivery:
- 15,140 copies delivered every Saturday inside select copies of the Taranaki Daily News.
For more information:
- Please ask your agent to contact Chantelle Sadowski on 027 311 2350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Not receiving your weekly delivery?
Please phone 0800 339000 or e mail email@example.com
Download your Property Climate Risk Report today and receive a 20% discount! Simply insert this code SUMMER22 at checkout and find out how climate resilient your property is today.
The peak property buying and selling season is here and after the record-breaking warmth of 2021, it is time to consider how our climate could impact your home.
Let's plan together to keep your home cooler, drier and more liveable.
Every month, NZ Gardener runs a series of tested reader recipes using a seasonal crop. We are now on the hunt for eggplant recipes, so send your best ones to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 30, 2022.
Every published recipe wins a copy of our special edition Homegrown Recipes.