New Nordic Cuisine had redefined the food culture of Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland and Finland.
Our own Chef Finn is from Denmark and spent his formative years working in Michelin star rated restaurants including working as Sous Chef for legendary Noma chef, Rene Redzepi.
This menu is inspired by Chef Finn’s Nordic heritage.
"We work with local high quality ingredients to combine good taste in food with contemporary culinary techniques,” says Chef Finn.
Here are some photos of the dishes our Diploma students prepared and served.
1. Tartare of Trevalli on Rye bread with pickled beetroot, sorrel and brown butter siphon.
2. Salmon served with a compote of tomatoes, oil of chervil and crispy onion rings.
3. Pigeon Bay Lamb rump, sous vide with buttermilk foam & beef jus.
4. Salad of raw cabbage, kale with mushroom and pickled red onion dressing
5. Terrine of pork served with Granny Smith apple puree & leek, mustard vinaigrette & tarragon.
6. Guests seated with Franck
I’m in my final semester of Acupuncture study. I work in the school clinic in Greenlane Tuesday to Friday as part of my study. We offer $10 acupuncture treatment which is supervised by extremely experienced teachers. It would be greatly appreciated if you could come along to support my study by being my patient. I will provide you a wonderful experience of the traditional art of medicine.
Please contact me by txt message or email below:
021 192 8709
Have a go at lawn bowls at your local club on Wednesday evenings. Only $10 to play.
5.30pm for 6pm start. All ages and abilities.
5.30pm- 6.15 arrive , register and bowls practice, order your dinner *
6pm- 7.15 coaching, practice with game if wanted
715 - SPIDER - closest to jack contest
7.30- dinner, or welcome to stay on the greens and play on!
* Dinner is optional - from Kohi Fresh Fish & Takeaways (We love supporting our neighbours!) and guests order and pay upon registration/ by 6pm. CASH payment for take-away orders.
Call ahead with any questions or if you are bringing a group email@example.com or 09-528 7837
Please, is there anyone or any company that will remove my metal, eg an dehumidifier , some pots , dishwasher or such items ? I found a very old notice advertising Dave did just this but the phone number was an out of date landline number. Please, Dave, are you still doing this sort of work? I would be most grateful to know there is someone who does this sort of work. Many thanks, Andrea