Our diploma students have been studying from home during this extended lockdown and cooking up these delicious dishes from their home kitchen as a part of our module on Edible plants.
Here are some of the photos from they have prepared.
1. Beetroot, radish and onion shells with radicchio and walnut vinaigrette by Bianka
2. Cabbage rolls with goat feta cheese, mushrooms and lemon - served with spinach puree and crisp onion by Emi
3. Beetroot Carpaccio with watercress, pine nuts and pear by Marianne
4. Green pea soup garnished with cream, broccoli florets and croutons by Hiroki
Kia ora Neighbours, A contested decision by politicians on the Upper Harbour Local Board to mow down 8,000 native plants and young trees, could bring a hefty bill. Council staff reject that there was a mistake in the planting, and now there could be a big bill. What do you think ?
I'm looking for Glendowie College Uniform for a boy entering Year 9. Items should fit 90cm waist (92cm=large size). Only good condition please.
If getting fit is on your 2022 'to do' list, join Froot Camp!
Froot Camp is a completely free bootcamp running in Auckland Domain - a great bunch of people who love to have a laugh while they sweat. We train three times a week and every session is different (so you'll never get bored).
Here's what you need to know:
- it's FREE! (Froot Camp = Free Bootcamp!)
- we train at 6pm on Tuesday and Thursday and 9am Saturday
- we meet at the back of the Museum
- all fitness levels are welcome
- all you need to bring is a good attitude and your water bottle
Questions? Ask below!