Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
Hello fellow group members. I've recently met a young family in Glendowie. Early 20's with a lovely little 4 year old boy. Their rent is very expensive but have moved here to get their son into a good school.
I will buy them some sofa's, bed's anything really. They have a nice place but are literally all sleeping on the floor. I'll give it a week or so to see of anyone in our community can help for free!!! If not let me know what you have and I'll pay for it and collect.
We are all very priviledged, let's not forget to put a bit back!
Looking for recommendations for someone to adjust leg style on one pair of jeans and to take length off another pair. Thank you.