Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
Hey Parents and Grandparents!! Try Indoor Bowls at Kohi Bowling Club this School Holiday break - Wed 28 April from 5.30pm. $5 per adult (cash please), Kids Play Free!
It’s a game for all ages and abilities. Discover it together.
Option to order takeaways and dine-in (cash payment). Meals delivered 7.30pm. Plenty of parking.
*Children must be accompanied by playing adult.
RSVP please, so we can be set up and ready for you! Jeanette: 027226079 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Fire extinguishers are a great investment to keeping your home safe from small fires. Check out tips below!
Only the base is for sale!
Pick up Meadowbank