thanks to Digital Boost! We're excited to be supporting Digital Boost - a brand new online learning platform (built by The Mind Lab in collaboration with MBIE) which aims to teach small business owners the digital skills needed to excel in today’s business world. Login and learn at your own pace, in your own time, or tune into the daily live Q&A sessions with industry experts! Or, get inspired by other small business owners looking to share tips on how they have successfully navigated the digital world themselves. Sign up today to become an expert in the digital tools, technologies and practices needed to secure your business a long lasting future.
PS - check out the Neighbourly session on Tuesday 22 January. Learn tips and tricks to make sure your business shines in your community.
Heaps of clothes an sheets
Wanting doll bed pram and anything else please
Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to: