First week of the Level 5 Diploma students being back at the school and presenting some complex, flavorful dishes made up of smoked fish.
Here are the dish photos and some of the dishes by our Diploma students -
• Cold and hot smoked salmon and rillette of smoked salmon with white asparagus
• Whole smoked mackerel with egg Royale and pickled onion
• Smoked Kahawai dip with oat crackers
• Pickled and smoked herring on rye bread
• Homemade rye bread served with our previously prepared pickles
Kia ora Neighbours, A contested decision by politicians on the Upper Harbour Local Board to mow down 8,000 native plants and young trees, could bring a hefty bill. Council staff reject that there was a mistake in the planting, and now there could be a big bill. What do you think ?
Hey neighbours i'm looking for a kitten to adopt, please let me know if anyone knows someone who has kittens
Rubbish and recycling collection times may change from 31 Jan to 11 Feb due to public holidays. Check your collection dates and sign up for our holiday text reminders by clicking on Read More.