First week of the Level 5 Diploma students being back at the school and presenting some complex, flavorful dishes made up of smoked fish.
Here are the dish photos and some of the dishes by our Diploma students -
• Cold and hot smoked salmon and rillette of smoked salmon with white asparagus
• Whole smoked mackerel with egg Royale and pickled onion
• Smoked Kahawai dip with oat crackers
• Pickled and smoked herring on rye bread
• Homemade rye bread served with our previously prepared pickles
Kia ora Neighbours, A contested decision by politicians on the Upper Harbour Local Board to mow down 8,000 native plants and young trees, could bring a hefty bill. Council staff reject that there was a mistake in the planting, and now there could be a big bill. What do you think ?
Visit our event to give your spirits a lift! Enjoy the beautiful floral displays ad check out the craft stalls.
As the holidays wind down for our tamariki and the countdown to school begins, we thought we'd share some fun challenges for them to try at home! 👍
Whether it's a toilet paper challenge or trying to make a snowglobe, we have the a challenge for them! Can your tamariki conquer them all?