Since we all love our mattress, it stands for a simple reason that we should also take care of it. Since mattresses don’t last forever and health experts recommend that you replace your mattress after 7 to 8 years threshold. This way you can experience the comfort of sleeping on a mattress that is hygienic and provides you adequate support so you can enjoy some much-needed sleep. The older mattresses are subjected to
New Nordic Cuisine had redefined the food culture of Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland and Finland.
Our own Chef Finn is from Denmark and spent his formative years working in Michelin star rated restaurants including working as Sous Chef for legendary Noma chef, Rene Redzepi.
This menu is inspired by Chef Finn’s Nordic heritage.
"We work with local high quality ingredients to combine good taste in food with contemporary culinary techniques,” says Chef Finn.
Here are some photos of the dishes our Diploma students prepared and served.
1. Tartare of Trevalli on Rye bread with pickled beetroot, sorrel and brown butter siphon.
2. Salmon served with a compote of tomatoes, oil of chervil and crispy onion rings.
3. Pigeon Bay Lamb rump, sous vide with buttermilk foam & beef jus.
4. Salad of raw cabbage, kale with mushroom and pickled red onion dressing
5. Terrine of pork served with Granny Smith apple puree & leek, mustard vinaigrette & tarragon.
6. Guests seated with Franck
Throughout Graeme’s 22+ years in the Real Estate industry, he has succeeded in the roles of Sales Consultant in Residential, Rural, Lifestyle and Commercial Sales, Marketing and Negotiating, Manager and Business Owner.
His long standing presence in the area (5th generation) gives him a huge advantage in the understanding of the changes undergone and still undergoing in this diverse and sought after community.
Graeme is intensely passionate about real estate and providing the very best service for his clients.
Feel free to get in contact with him for all your real estate needs!
Have a browse at our selected book specials and stock-up on your book collections! Buy 2 get 1 on selected books.
Come visit us at: 435 Great North Rd, Henderson