LCR Group are a family run cleaning & property maintenance company based in Nelson.
We offer good rates of pay & monthly bonuses to reward you for your time keeping, work ethic & positive attitude.
Monday - Friday with occasionally weekends. Hours to be discussed
We will put all of our effort to ensure you are working in a great environment, we will train you on our regular cleans with the goal of you taking over them yourself allowing us to continue to grow our family business.
The ideal candidate would:
* Be motivated and willing to learn
* Preferably have their own vehicle or atleast a driving license
* Be a NZ resident or have a relevant work permit
* Experience with using general cleaning equipment
* The ability to work unsupervised & within a team environment
* A friendly personality, with excellent communication and problem-solving abilities
* Efficient self-organisational skills, initiative and a good attention to detail
* Punctuality, excellent time management and flexibility around hours of work
* Honesty and reliability, with a strong work ethic
* A neat and tidy appearance and will be physically fit and able
Please no time wasters
Please send your cv to
Many Thanks LCR Group
Hi Neighbours! I am the Nelson Co-ordinator for the charity 4thekidz. We supply comfort packs to children who have been interviewed in relation to abuse or suffering from trauma. We couldn’t do this without donations from generous members of the public who donate items needed to complete the packs. The items are teddies, blankets, torches, colouring items for younger children & journals & pens for older children. If you would like to help please feel free to get in touch! Many thanks, Melissa Gallagher 021 882 891
Does anybody know which local business would shift a big heavy hutch dresser for us?
It’s a time for fine-tuning your skills and pushing the boundaries, catching up with your mates and heading off on new adventures at the drop of a hat! No, we’re not talking about your 20s, we’re talking about your retirement.
Ross’ retirement saw the beginning of his musical journey where his passion quickly evolved from making music, to crafting guitars. It all started when Ross and some mates joined a music group where the camaraderie and togetherness were just as important as the music.
Living in a Ryman village, Ross can continue living life to the full in his retirement because they are places where you don’t retire from life, you find a new way to live .