Hi All, as the days get cooler and shorter it signals winter is not far away. Now is the time to check your dryer over. Below are some helpful maintenance tips.
1. Clean the lint screen before or after every load. Carefully remove the screen from your dryer, wipe away the lint and clean with a used fabric softener sheet.
2. Wipe down your dryer's interior. Even if there are no stains or residue inside your dryer, it's best to clean the interior monthly. Unplug the appliance, then clean the drum with a rag dipped in warm, soapy water or microfiber cloth with rubbing alcohol.
3. Vacuum behind and underneath the dryer. Moisture, dirt and lint can accumulate quickly. Clean around the dryer every three months.
4. Inspect and clean the vent system. Hire professionals to clean your ducts and vent if you notice a decrease in dryer performance. If you have pets or a large family, this could be necessary as often as twice a year. Upgrade the vent hose if needed.
5. Check the exterior exhaust. Air should flow through the vent but is sometimes restricted by debris.
6. Don't overload the dryer with clothes.
If you need to hire a dryer over winter, please call us sooner rather than later as stocks are limited.
The team at Mr Rental
06 878 5770
I am thinking about installing some solar electric panels on my roof
Can anyone who has them please let me know how well they work re reducing the cost of my electricity bill
Debby is ready and waiting for you 🌺 - we have some amazing deals including Edgewater Resort & Spa - 5 nights & transfers from $559 per adult (share twin) - kids stay, play and eat free!
Add returns flights from Auckland with Air NZ from $665 per adult, kids fly from $589 per child
We can help book with your Air NZ Credits too!
As a child in Hastings, Whare Timu painted superheroes all over the house, now Whare Timu has landed a top job with one of this country's biggest architecture firms.