Hi All, as the days get cooler and shorter it signals winter is not far away. Now is the time to check your dryer over. Below are some helpful maintenance tips.
1. Clean the lint screen before or after every load. Carefully remove the screen from your dryer, wipe away the lint and clean with a used fabric softener sheet.
2. Wipe down your dryer's interior. Even if there are no stains or residue inside your dryer, it's best to clean the interior monthly. Unplug the appliance, then clean the drum with a rag dipped in warm, soapy water or microfiber cloth with rubbing alcohol.
3. Vacuum behind and underneath the dryer. Moisture, dirt and lint can accumulate quickly. Clean around the dryer every three months.
4. Inspect and clean the vent system. Hire professionals to clean your ducts and vent if you notice a decrease in dryer performance. If you have pets or a large family, this could be necessary as often as twice a year. Upgrade the vent hose if needed.
5. Check the exterior exhaust. Air should flow through the vent but is sometimes restricted by debris.
6. Don't overload the dryer with clothes.
If you need to hire a dryer over winter, please call us sooner rather than later as stocks are limited.
The team at Mr Rental
06 878 5770
120+ exhibitors to enhance your home and lifestyle at the Hawke’s Bay Better Home & Living Show! Packed with inspiration, exclusive show specials, giveaways and more the Hawke’s Bay Better Home and Living Show is on at Pettigrew Green Arena from the 21 – 23 May. Enjoy a fabulous day out with our 2 for 1 Adult Ticket Offer.
There are so many fabulous reasons to visit the show with everything from heating & insulation, builders, renovators, homewares, kitchens, plants, tools, spas, health, well-being, sustainable living, art and artisan foods! With great food and coffee, grab a friend using this discounted offer and enjoy a day together.
Save the date in your diaries: 21 – 23 May
Fri & Sat 10 – 5, Sun 10 – 4
Pettigrew Green Arena, Taradale
Gold Card Friday $4
Under 16 free
I’m in my final year hairdressing apprenticeship and I need a couple of models for my last bunch of assessments and sign offs. You Must be available on either a Monday or Tuesday depending on the style needed.
The styles needed for assessments are as followed:
Bleach and tone
Long layered hair cut
Razor hair cut
Graduation bob hair cut
Men’s clipper cut (short back and sides)
Uniform layered hair cut
Permanent wave (perm)
Permanent straighten (must be virgin hair or no existing bleach in the hair)
Any enquires would be very appreciated!
Looking forward to hearing back from you :)