It's time to celebrate all the amazing dads out there! Fathers Day is fast approaching in NZ - Sunday 2 September and at Hilton Brown Swimming we just wanted to say that we think you rock! So we have come up a with a wee competition for you. Here is what you can win:
There is a first and second prize available
1st Prize is a manly voucher to the value of $150
2nd Prize is a Hilton Brown Swimming pack to the value of $50.
It's easy as - just follow the steps below to be in to win! Get snapping people!
1. Follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram Hilton Brown Swimming
2. Snap and post a selfie of you and your little one at Hilton Brown Swimming lessons - males only;)
3. Post the photo and tag us in and use the #LessonsForLife
4. Add the location of your pool
*This competition is valid between the dates of:
Monday 27 August & Sunday 2 September.
2 prizes to be won at each location
Kia ora Neighbours, A contested decision by politicians on the Upper Harbour Local Board to mow down 8,000 native plants and young trees, could bring a hefty bill. Council staff reject that there was a mistake in the planting, and now there could be a big bill. What do you think ?
Get ready for the next school year with back-to-school items at affordable prices from your Red Cross Shop Henderson
Come visit us at:
435 Great North Road, Henderson
If getting fit is on your 2022 'to do' list, join Froot Camp!
Froot Camp is a completely free bootcamp running in Auckland Domain - a great bunch of people who love to have a laugh while they sweat. We train three times a week and every session is different (so you'll never get bored).
Here's what you need to know:
- it's FREE! (Froot Camp = Free Bootcamp!)
- we train at 6pm on Tuesday and Thursday and 9am Saturday
- we meet at the back of the Museum
- all fitness levels are welcome
- all you need to bring is a good attitude and your water bottle
Questions? Ask below!