Halloween can be a fun way to connect with your community. But naturally not all homes in New Zealand will get involved.
If your house is open to trick or treaters this weekend, or if you know of some popular, local streets for trick or treating, please share these below.
Auckland Transport is looking for feedback on its proposal to reduce the speed limit on 800 roads across the region.
The changes involve 462 roads near 57 schools and 208 rural roads.
It includes roads in Ōtara Town Centre, residential roads in Manurewa and roads in Ponsonby and Freemans Bay.
Do you support Auckland Transport’s proposal to reduce speed limits on roads?
40.7% Yes40.7% Complete
59.3% No59.3% Complete
OPPORTUNITY 🙌🏼 Are you a change-maker in your community and looking to join an awesome social movement?
We might have the perfect role for you!
Neighbours Day Aotearoa (NDA) is looking for a community-minded people to activate the Neighbours Day kaupapa through their existing networks and connections. We are looking for 13 Neighbours Day Aotearoa Connectors to join the team and help us activate NDA across the motu.
What the role could involve?
- Meeting with a community local group and encouraging them to hold an event
- Visiting a local library to drop off posters
- Spreading the Neighbours Day Aotearoa message at your local Marae
- Chatting with people in the street and encouraging them to do something neighbourly
- Stopping by the community garden to let them know about the Neighbours Day theme for 2022
We have a dedicated team that will work alongside you and training is provided. www.neighboursday.org.nz...
Tegel has issued a recall for one of its products after gluten was detected in one of their gluten-free products.
In a statement, the Ministry for Primary Industries said that the recall only affected a specific batch of Gluten Free Classic Chicken Burgers and those with a gluten allergy or intolerance should not consume the product.
Here's what you need to know:
- The batch marking on the affected product is 81242, with a AUG 2022 best before date.
- The product is sold across New Zealand at the following supermarkets
Countdown: North and South Island
SuperValue: North Island
FreshChoice: North and South Island
New World: Balclutha
Pak'n Save: Upper North Island
Four Square: Upper North Island
Consumers with any questions are advised to contact Tegel Foods Limited on 0800 24 42 536.
Find more information on this recall by visiting the New Zealand Food Safety Website.