🛑 Call Police 🛑
This happened last night:
Monday, 29th Nov 2021 at 3 Kings Countdown Supermarket, Auckland @ 9:15pm.
My husband left his iPhone on the checkout counter and remembered it after a couple of minutes. He ran back into the supermarket and found that this dishonest lady swiped and stole his phone.
* Apparently they are locals in Mt Roskill.
🛑 Warning: If you see them don’t approach them, please phone the Police.
Stay safe * Thank you
Kia ora Neighbours, A contested decision by politicians on the Upper Harbour Local Board to mow down 8,000 native plants and young trees, could bring a hefty bill. Council staff reject that there was a mistake in the planting, and now there could be a big bill. What do you think ?
If getting fit is on your 2022 'to do' list, join Froot Camp!
Froot Camp is a completely free bootcamp running in Auckland Domain - a great bunch of people who love to have a laugh while they sweat. We train three times a week and every session is different (so you'll never get bored).
Here's what you need to know:
- it's FREE! (Froot Camp = Free Bootcamp!)
- we train at 6pm on Tuesday and Thursday and 9am Saturday
- we meet at the back of the Museum
- all fitness levels are welcome
- all you need to bring is a good attitude and your water bottle
Questions? Ask below!
At Onehunga dog park at 9 pm today