* Excess to our needs as this was left behind by previous owner
* Ideal for use in a "home office" or for students now studying at home or in a room that is being rented out to individuals/students
* Never been used by us except to store paperwork on the desk which is now all gone!!
* Desk is not new - 120cms x 60cms - light wood finish with three drawers
* Being sold on an "as is where is" basis
* Needs to be collected from Mount Roskill in Auckland and will be given as soon as payment reflects in the account - no cash on account of COVID-19
* Price negotiable as long as the offer is reasonable
* As questions and will be happy to answer them for you
As Halloween edges closer, some Auckland streets are going all out to decorate their homes and stock up on sugary treats.
Others will be banning trick-or-treaters this Saturday night in post-pandemic New Zealand.
24.6% Yes24.6% Complete
75.4% No75.4% Complete
Hi Neighbours, Officially the short-list has been drawn up for a new name for the merged council agencies ATEED and RFA. But here's the criteria - see if you can do better. What would you call it? Read the story below:
Halloween can be a fun way to connect with your community. But naturally not all homes in New Zealand will get involved.
If your house is open to trick or treaters this weekend, or if you know of some popular, local streets for trick or treating, please share these below.