Ingrown toenails are a pain in the…toe!
They are painful, ugly, restrictive and often difficult to treat with just a course of antibiotics.
Book in for a partial nail avulsion with us and get it sorted within 30 minutes.
The cost of the procedure is $150 and we have appointments 3 days a week - Mon, Wed and Fri between 2-4pm at Smales Farm.
Give us a ring on 09 486 7777 to make an appointment.
Just like Grandma used to make, these puddings are packed full of fruity goodness and ready to be served at Christmas or put away for a midwinter treat.
Almost 200 of these flew out the door recently at the Rotary Christmas Market and now there are just 14 left to sell. First in, first-served, so hurry now and place an order.
Please email Roy email@example.com to secure your puds!
New Nordic Cuisine had redefined the food culture of Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland and Finland.
Our own Chef Finn is from Denmark and spent his formative years working in Michelin star rated restaurants including working as Sous Chef for legendary Noma chef, Rene Redzepi.
This menu is inspired by Chef Finn’s Nordic heritage.
"We work with local high quality ingredients to combine good taste in food with contemporary culinary techniques,” says Chef Finn.
Here are some photos of the dishes our Diploma students prepared and served.
1. Tartare of Trevalli on Rye bread with pickled beetroot, sorrel and brown butter siphon.
2. Salmon served with a compote of tomatoes, oil of chervil and crispy onion rings.
3. Pigeon Bay Lamb rump, sous vide with buttermilk foam & beef jus.
4. Salad of raw cabbage, kale with mushroom and pickled red onion dressing
5. Terrine of pork served with Granny Smith apple puree & leek, mustard vinaigrette & tarragon.
6. Guests seated with Franck
YUANYUAN has escaped (2 year old lady rabbit - White all over with a sprinkle of light brown) from house lockup
Since her 4th run away from home attempt when we had to retrieve her from nice people in Bayswater she got out today after weeks of house arrest when a vistor arrived and somebody forgot to close the ranchslider the visitor came in through. Please call Rick if you have seen her around 27 Hart Road, Hauraki,.