New Nordic Cuisine had redefined the food culture of Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland and Finland.
Our own Chef Finn is from Denmark and spent his formative years working in Michelin star rated restaurants including working as Sous Chef for legendary Noma chef, Rene Redzepi.
This menu is inspired by Chef Finn’s Nordic heritage.
"We work with local high quality ingredients to combine good taste in food with contemporary culinary techniques,” says Chef Finn.
Here are some photos of the dishes our Diploma students prepared and served.
1. Tartare of Trevalli on Rye bread with pickled beetroot, sorrel and brown butter siphon.
2. Salmon served with a compote of tomatoes, oil of chervil and crispy onion rings.
3. Pigeon Bay Lamb rump, sous vide with buttermilk foam & beef jus.
4. Salad of raw cabbage, kale with mushroom and pickled red onion dressing
5. Terrine of pork served with Granny Smith apple puree & leek, mustard vinaigrette & tarragon.
6. Guests seated with Franck
Electrification of the motoring industry is not only inevitable, it is happening at a far faster rate than most people were probably expecting.
Our new weekly newsletter Quick Charge makes it easy to be informed and entertained, bringing you all of the biggest EV news, as well as regular updates on our various long-term tests and other bits and pieces that have caught our eye.
Sign up (it's free!) here.
A Clean home is a happy home.
I'm Caio I offer profissional residential cleaning services around North Shore.
" Covid Vaccinated"
" Affordable prices "
" References available on request"
The 98-year-old painter who saved a village and a cat who hitched a ride to a charity shop in an old chair feature in today's Antidote - your much-needed dose of positivity to remind you that there's inspiration, kindness and quirkiness even in these unusual times. Sign up here to get The Antidote delivered to your inbox (it's free!)