UPDATE: Thank you for all your questions. We're picking the best to send off to the houseplant doctor from Kings Plant Barn and the answers will be published in an article on Homed soon.
Are your houseplants looking worse for wear? The experts at Kings Plant Barn would love to help. Send us your houseplant questions and problems to email@example.com, or leave them in the comments, for the houseplant doctor to diagnose. Pictures are encouraged.
This kwila decking is going to be unlifted soon . ANY good to anyone. Maybe for outdoor fire or whatever . Free pm me if interested before it goes in the bin. Cheers diane
Work on constructing the new roundabout at the intersection of Coronation Road and Archers Road begins the night of Friday 16 April, and will continue until 5am Monday 26 April (weather dependent).
During this time, the entire intersection will be closed 24/7 and detours will be in place.
Access will be provided for local residents AND shoppers to the Coronation Road shops.
Footpaths will remain open at all times, however you may need to cross the road at times.
* Coronation Road will be closed from Glenfield Rd/Coronation Rd roundabout (except for shoppers and residents up to 10 and 21 Coronation Road).
* Coronation Road will be closed from Mountbatten Ave (except for residents up to 27 and 22 Coronation Road).
* Archers Road will be closed from Agincourt Street.
Temporary bus stops:
* Bus stop (ID 3958) at 6 Coronation Rd will be closed. Use the temporary bus stop located at 283 Glenfield Rd.
* Bus stop (ID: 3827) at 3 Coronation Rd will be closed. Use the temporary bus stops located at 278 Glenfield Rd or 283 Glenfield Rd.
* Bus stop (ID: 3956) at 66 Coronation Rd (opp Mountbatten Ave) will be closed. Use the temporary bus stop (ID: 3954) at 90 Coronation Rd (opp Lynden Ave).
While the road closures will remain 24/7, physical works will be from 7am to 7pm (with some some night works scheduled).
Does everything in our life need to be brand new? Vintage things have their uniqueness, indeed! You'll find gems from our unique collection of vintage clothing and treasures at Red Cross Wairau Shop!