About this property
Offered for the first time since new, this is an exceptional opportunity, enjoying privacy and a wonderful sense of seclusion, adjoining reserve land and at the head of a highly sought cul-de-sac - The location and position couldn't be better.
This hebel (concrete panel) and weatherboard residence of over 289m2 was designed to effortlessly embrace ease of living with with generous proportions and a free flowing connection from the interior to the exterior patios, private lawns and gardens. The breathtaking views from this elevated site look to Mana Island and North to Plimmerton.
An award winner when completed the home captures sun throughout the day an offers a fantastic lifestyle with
- Multiple generous living areas
- 4 bedrooms, gourmet kitchen
- Double garaging plus separate workshop
- All this just 15-20mins drive to the CBD
- Quiet cul-de-sac location, adjoining reserve
- Sun, privacy and gorgeous views