About this property
A magnificent full floor Townhome boasting stunning proportions and abundant sunlight with direct lift access, this exclusive 3-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home blends a prime Parnell location with an exceptional architectural design from Monk Mackenzie.
Occupying an impressive 248sqm approx. layout and finished to impeccable standards, it reveals a vast open plan living space featuring fluid lounge/dining areas enhanced by stylish inclusions and an abundance of natural light. A large flexi-media room/study with exceptional storage completes the living.
A striking stone kitchen is equipped with top-of-the-range European appliances and an expansive island breakfast bar, while interiors enjoy a seamless transition to the outdoors with floor to ceiling glass throughout and a fabulous entertainers' balcony with spectacular district and city skyline views.
Accommodation excellence continues with the three oversized bedrooms, all of which are appointed with floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes. Including the master with rainwater showers and dual vanity.
Peacefully positioned, within a stroll of Parnell Road's village shops, gourmet grocers and cafes as well as the Rose Gardens, The Domain, Newmarket and moments to the waterfront.
- Exclusive Monk Mackenzie Architectural Masterpiece
- One of a kind cast concrete exterior with filigree brick privacy screen
- Chef's stone kitchen w/ top-of-the-range European appliances
- Spectacular views towards city skyline and the harbour
- Swiss Vitrocsa floor to ceiling sliding glass flush exterior doors
- Beautiful floor to ceiling Italian joinery, extensive cabinetry and storage space
- Lift access to secure basement parking w/double car space