About this property
Escape the fast pace of suburbia in your own private oasis but still be close to everything. There is nothing better than arriving back to this idyllic location with a real sense of peace and tranquillity. Our vendors have cherished their time here, and being builders themselves take great pride in their home and maintaining it to the highest of standards.
This stunning country residence has been completely refurbished and renovated and offers you a gorgeous home with loads of character and extensive indoor/outdoor living on approximately 2 ha site of Future Urban land (meaning that sometime in the near future, you can use the land for housing). The homes north-facing aspect and easy flow overlooks the backyard and feature pond. If catering for extended family living or seeing the benefit of additional income, there is a minor dwelling with plenty of privacy and its own driveway. Still yet, there is the potential to add further value to the property, for instance upkeep the tennis court and plenty of space to add your own swimming pool!
* 6 Generous sized bedrooms.
* Master bed comes with ensuite, huge walk-in wardrobe and it’s own lounge with fireplace.
* 5 Bathrooms (including 2 ensuites).
* 3 Living areas.
* Large open plan lounge, dining and designer kitchen.
* Triple car garaging and a boat shed with plenty of room for all the toys.
* CCTV security cameras.
* Zoned for Coatesville Primary, Albany Junior & Senior schools.
* Fruit and nut trees - pears, plums, macadamias, bananas, avocados, apples to name a few.
With all the convenience of both Albany and Silverdale shopping centres at your doorstep, close proximity to Coatesville with its popular market and Black Cottage Cafe as well as the beautiful beaches of the East Coast Bays within an easy drive. Leave suburbia behind and start living the dream today. If you appreciate style and elegance in a picturesque setting, then viewing is highly recommended!