**UPDATED:** 1.22pm Sunday 28 February
The Prime Minister and the Director-General of Health are currently providing an update to media in the Beehive.
Ardern has confirmed that health authorities have found a possible person to person link for how Case M and N picked up Covid-19. This could eliminate concern that there are other chains of transmission to identify.
Ashley Bloomfield asked people to keep an eye out for atypical symptoms
"This new variant of the virus, the B117, does seem to be presenting with symptoms that are not the typical respiratory symptoms," he said.
If you have muscle aches, do consider this might be a Covid-19 symptom.
Auckland is now at Alert Level 3 and the rest of the country will move to Alert Level 2 until at least 6 March.
Here's what you need to know:
- Case M, the latest Covid-19 case, is a 21-year-old male, the older sibling of a Papatoetoe High School student.
- If you have symptoms of concern, call the NZ Covid-19 Healthline on 0800 358 5453 or call your GP.
- Find your closest Covid-19 testing location on the Healthpoint website
- Essential services such as supermarkets and pharmacies will remain open.
- Customer-facing businesses will need to move to non-contact methods of payment and collection.
- See the full list of guidelines under Alert Level 3 and Alert Level 2
- Keep up-to-date with the latest by following the Stuff live blog
Neighbourly will be updating this message as further information comes to hand.
Entry to Races is $5.00 There will be a champagne breakfast for Mother's Day at 10:00am, tickets are $25.00 and include a cooked breakfast, free entry to the course, a race book and a free glass of bubbly for the women. For further information contact Paula 06 376 5626
This is an auspicious day to remember the May family at the Settlers Cemetery. Even more special is that desendants' living in Dannevirke are able to tell the story.
Sister Ignatious has a connection to the Cemetery and the grave of a man who had a well reported funeral has now been reported. Many locals recall Dales Furniture shop so it is a pleasure to have a member of the extended family to tell the story. To conclude we will learn of the name Wratt in the history of the town. For further details contact Sharyn 0274 405624
Whats the best fish n chip shop in palmy that makes the best battered oysters
Thanks have a fab day all😁