**UPDATED:** 1.22pm Sunday 28 February
The Prime Minister and the Director-General of Health are currently providing an update to media in the Beehive.
Ardern has confirmed that health authorities have found a possible person to person link for how Case M and N picked up Covid-19. This could eliminate concern that there are other chains of transmission to identify.
Ashley Bloomfield asked people to keep an eye out for atypical symptoms
"This new variant of the virus, the B117, does seem to be presenting with symptoms that are not the typical respiratory symptoms," he said.
If you have muscle aches, do consider this might be a Covid-19 symptom.
Auckland is now at Alert Level 3 and the rest of the country will move to Alert Level 2 until at least 6 March.
Here's what you need to know:
- Case M, the latest Covid-19 case, is a 21-year-old male, the older sibling of a Papatoetoe High School student.
- If you have symptoms of concern, call the NZ Covid-19 Healthline on 0800 358 5453 or call your GP.
- Find your closest Covid-19 testing location on the Healthpoint website
- Essential services such as supermarkets and pharmacies will remain open.
- Customer-facing businesses will need to move to non-contact methods of payment and collection.
- See the full list of guidelines under Alert Level 3 and Alert Level 2
- Keep up-to-date with the latest by following the Stuff live blog
Neighbourly will be updating this message as further information comes to hand.
Posted on behalf of the Tauranga Model Railway Club who are hosting a model and hobby swap meet in Otumoetai soon.
Sat. 24th 8am -11am At the containers behind Caltex, Main Rd Katikati Indoor & outdoor furniture, tools, books, bric-a-brac and much more. Come and look among the bargains
He's a pro at Bowen Therapy, and he's 5!
He confidently led his mum and best friend into the Pyes Pa treatment room yesterday.
When I asked him how his body was feeling, he could point to the bits where he was holding tension.
Then a super quick assessment and straight onto the massage table.
He's knows to tell me if anywhere is sore, when I'm working, and we talk about what he's doing over the holidays and friends parties.
We've taken it slowly to get here. The 4 year old who first walked in was not sure about Bowen Therapy and this lady who going to touch him.
So we talked, he told me about his toys and I did some moves on him stood up.
After a while we flew to the massage table and did a few more moves with him sitting on the table.
Nothing is rushed and the result is this. A very active 5 year old boy who asks to come for Bowen Therapy when he's feeling a bit out. He will relax on the table and his body responds super quick.
I still don't push for a hug, that would be too much to ask