OPPORTUNITY 🙌🏼 Are you a change-maker in your community and looking to join an awesome social movement?
We might have the perfect role for you!
Neighbours Day Aotearoa (NDA) is looking for a community-minded people to activate the Neighbours Day kaupapa through their existing networks and connections. We are looking for 13 Neighbours Day Aotearoa Connectors to join the team and help us activate NDA across the motu.
What the role could involve?
- Meeting with a community local group and encouraging them to hold an event
- Visiting a local library to drop off posters
- Spreading the Neighbours Day Aotearoa message at your local Marae
- Chatting with people in the street and encouraging them to do something neighbourly
- Stopping by the community garden to let them know about the Neighbours Day theme for 2022
We have a dedicated team that will work alongside you and training is provided. www.neighboursday.org.nz...
Since its inception in 1912, and with the support of our Charities team TG Macarthy Trust continues to help New Zealand communities by awarding grants to not-for-profit organisations. Read about what the trust is getting up to, almost 120 years after it was established.
If you've ever struggled with this question, houseplant collector Moira West (400 indoor plants and growing!) has the answers.
Summer is nearly here and for many folks it is time to head to the beach. Whether you have your own batch or rent one it can be interesting to know about sea level rise, risk posed by storms, and of course tsunami.
With the Climate Insights property report you can get information on all three ocean-related events. With easy to read graphs and insights for reducing your family's and a property's risk it is an essential part of your coastal awareness toolkit.