New shipment of quality exercise bikes just landed and limited time sale now on.
RRP is $895, Buy Now on Neighbourly for just $495 cash and carry. Brand new In the box – some assembly required.
Solid sturdy construction in black & yellow with 8 manual magnetic resistance settings. Spring loaded adjustable seat up/down and forward/backward, adjustable pedal straps, front wheels for easy moving, adjustable rear stabilising feet. Silent operation so you can use Infront of the TV, comfortable padded seat and handelbars
Screen reads time, distance, speed, calories burned, inbuilt heart rate monitor.
Price in the box brand new is $500, cash or bank deposit for collection. I can arrange nationwide delivery for $50 if required or FREE local Tauranga delivery
If you prefer fully assembled please add $50 extra (only available in Tauranga as freight company will not send fully constructed bikes)
Viewing and pick up is in Judea, Tauranga
I also rent these bikes for $15 per week – 13 week minimum, contact me for details
Unit 2, 14D Cypress Street
Judea, Tauranga 3110
0274 108 940
Hi everyone. If you have too many Fijoas for your own use, we are doing some preserving so looking for buckets full, I will pick up. Looking also for free Apples to help with some fermenting. If you can help us would be great.
WHAT A SUPERB LOCATION FOR A GENTLE WALK OR A HEALTHY RAMBLE AROUND THIS BEAUTIFUL LAKE AND ITS MANY TRACKS . AUTUMN IS THE BEST TIME TO SEE IT WITH ITS COAT OF MANY COLOURS .THE BIRDS ARE IN THEIR 100,S , AND BEST OF ALL , YOU FEEL AS THOUGH YOU HAVE IT ALL TO YOURSELF AS IT IS NOT COMMERCIALIZED . AND IF YOU ASK NICELY , THE FALLS CAFE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR YOU (if they can ) . GO BEFORE YOU FORGET THIS MESSAGE !!!!!! .
Take these four simple steps to ensure that blind and curtain cords/chains are out of reach of children, particularly from children under six.
1. Check your blind and curtain cords
• Check for loose or looped cords that your child can reach from the floor or by climbing on furniture.
• Immediately tie cords out of reach and move away any furniture children might climb on to reach them.
• Do this anywhere you are staying, including on holiday.
2. Secure your cords out of reach
• Buy cleats or tensioning devices for securing cords from a hardware store or curtain and blind shop.
• Use screws to fix each cleat or tensioning device in a place that is out of reach of children.
• Never secure these devices with materials that may fail when a load is placed on them, such as double-sided tape or glue.
• If you cannot fix your unsafe cords and chains out of reach yourself, get a reliable tradesperson to do it for you. If you are renting your home, seek help from your landlord or agent.
3. Choose safe blinds and curtains. Buy new curtains and blinds which:
• comply with the national mandatory standard
• have warning labels to remind you of dangers to children
• provide a way to secure cords/chains so there are no loops or strands that children can reach, or
• operate without exposed cords/chains.
4. Keep children away from all cords/chains
• Move anything a young child can sit in, stand or climb on (like cots, highchairs, beds, sofas, tables, chairs and bookshelves) away from cords/ chains—even those tied around a cleat, as your child may be able to untie them.
• Do not let children play near cords/chains they can reach.
• Never leave children alone in a room with cords/chains they can reach.