Your ambition is supported by our people and culture
If you've got big plans for your future and the drive to realise them, you'll feel right at home at Harcourts. Our people thrive on the supportive, values-based culture we offer, coupled with industry leading training, technology, and recognition programs.
Click on the link below to find out more or to register for our online careers evening 👇
Can anyone recommend a handyman/person for odd jobs around my home, carpentry, gate/fence repair rubbish removal and clearing my section and lawnmowing etc - in Ranui?
If getting fit is on your 2022 'to do' list, join Froot Camp!
Froot Camp is a completely free bootcamp running in Auckland Domain - a great bunch of people who love to have a laugh while they sweat. We train three times a week and every session is different (so you'll never get bored).
Here's what you need to know:
- it's FREE! (Froot Camp = Free Bootcamp!)
- we train at 6pm on Tuesday and Thursday and 9am Saturday
- we meet at the back of the Museum
- all fitness levels are welcome
- all you need to bring is a good attitude and your water bottle
Questions? Ask below!