Hey folks ... just an update on what's happening in our world this month.
- Yes, we are open! Selling and servicing vehicles and our Toyota Finance & Insurance team are in store as are our Toyota Genuine Parts teams. We have our QR codes at our doors so please don't forget to scan in. In case it does slip your mind we've posted these on our Facebook pages as well, so you can scan from there on the off chance you forget
- Our 3.9% p.a finance deal on new vehicles runs until the end of this month ... so if its something you have been thinking about, don't leave it to the last minute!
- Also in September we are once again running our popular 1001 reasons Siggy September promotion, buy one of our Signature Class vehicles in September and go in one of three draws to win a Prezzy Card loaded with $1001! AND get 3.9% p.a finance into the bargain
- The stunning new generation Yaris Hatch has been in store for a week or so now, a zippy little ball of fun at a great price
- And last but by no means least, the 2021 Toyota Hilux is just around the corner! Talk to us now about reserving a test drive ... these beasts will be in hot demand when they debut!
We hope everyone is doing okay in these strange times ... stay safe.
Learn what to do with your recycling before you place it in your recycling bin. All items to be recycled need to be clean and empty. Always remember when recycling if in doubt, leave it out.
are you downsizing, moving house or clearing unwanted items. I am buying old postcards, china, ornaments and other collectables. Travel to view. Cash paid.
contact John 021966674
Well done composting 3,558 tonnes of food scraps with Auckland Council. You’ve kept the weight of 593 elephants from landfill.
Using the food scraps bin a tiny bit will save you money on rubbish bin tags because you won’t have to put your bin out as often.
Together we can protect our land and waste nothing.