Hi there does anyone have a bbq to sell ? Thank you
LCR Group are a family run cleaning & property maintenance company based in Nelson.
We offer good rates of pay & monthly bonuses to reward you for your time keeping, work ethic & positive attitude.
Monday - Friday with occasionally weekends. Hours to be discussed
We will put all of our effort to ensure you are working in a great environment, we will train you on our regular cleans with the goal of you taking over them yourself allowing us to continue to grow our family business.
The ideal candidate would:
* Be motivated and willing to learn
* Preferably have their own vehicle or atleast a driving license
* Be a NZ resident or have a relevant work permit
* Experience with using general cleaning equipment
* The ability to work unsupervised & within a team environment
* A friendly personality, with excellent communication and problem-solving abilities
* Efficient self-organisational skills, initiative and a good attention to detail
* Punctuality, excellent time management and flexibility around hours of work
* Honesty and reliability, with a strong work ethic
* A neat and tidy appearance and will be physically fit and able
Please no time wasters
Please send your cv to
Many Thanks LCR Group
A booster seat has been recalled due to the chance of malfunctioning in the event of a crash.
The booster seat, the Diono Cambria 2, has been recalled by MBIE as the headrest could crack or break in a collission. The recall notice warns that the headrest may detach, causing serious injury to an infant or child.
Here's what you need to know:
- Units affected are those manufactured between September 2020 and November 2020.
- The first six digits of the serial number for the recalled range is: 648735.
- Only use the affected Diono seat as a backless booster seat until replacement units are available.
- Replacement headrests will be available in the next month.
Affected product owners can find out more about the recall on the Diono Website or get in touch with them on 0800 34 66 66.
Warren Dellow was told he'd more than likely be dead before getting to the top of a cochlear implant waiting list so he paid for the procedure out of his savings. What have you had to wait for in the public health system?