LCR Group are a family run cleaning & property maintenance company based in Nelson.
We offer good rates of pay & monthly bonuses to reward you for your time keeping, work ethic & positive attitude.
Monday - Friday with occasionally weekends. Hours to be discussed
We will put all of our effort to ensure you are working in a great environment, we will train you on our regular cleans with the goal of you taking over them yourself allowing us to continue to grow our family business.
The ideal candidate would:
* Be motivated and willing to learn
* Preferably have their own vehicle or atleast a driving license
* Be a NZ resident or have a relevant work permit
* Experience with using general cleaning equipment
* The ability to work unsupervised & within a team environment
* A friendly personality, with excellent communication and problem-solving abilities
* Efficient self-organisational skills, initiative and a good attention to detail
* Punctuality, excellent time management and flexibility around hours of work
* Honesty and reliability, with a strong work ethic
* A neat and tidy appearance and will be physically fit and able
Please no time wasters
Please send your cv to
Many Thanks LCR Group
I see that the Nelson City Council and Mayor have decided to establish a Maori Ward rather than choose democracy. The choice to establish a Maori Ward was soundly defeated in the recent democratic referendum intitiated by Nelson ratepayers. Of course the government has now put a stop to ratepayer's democratic rights in this regard. However, Nelson ratepayers need to know that their council's decision can be reversed.
Tasman District Council ratepayers need to know that the establishment of Maori Wards is an OPTION, and should let Mayor Tim King and councillors know their views. Local Government NZ has recommended to all councils (Nelson CIty Council couldn't have got the message!!!) that they survey their ratepayers to act on behalf of ALL ratepayers, and get a mandate for their decision on Maori Wards.
We're very excited to announce Competenz as our new Neighbourly partner. Competenz is an Industry Training Organisation and helps people develop their skills on the job.
We truly believe in the work they do to help people gain apprenticeships, build their skills and work alongside New Zealand businesses.
Please join us in welcoming Competenz and stay tuned for job listings and other exciting content!
My name is Thea , I am six years old.
I love to read! I also enjoy helping others. I have joined the Great Kiwi Bookathon and will be reading as much as I can during the month of JUNE.
I am going to put my reading to good use and will be raising some funds for kids and their families who are blind or have low vision.
I would love your business to sponsor me please?
Please click the link below to donate to ‘Blind Low Vision NZ’:
Thankyou for your support,