LCR Group are a family run cleaning & property maintenance company based in Nelson.
We offer good rates of pay & monthly bonuses to reward you for your time keeping, work ethic & positive attitude.
Monday - Friday with occasionally weekends. Hours to be discussed
We will put all of our effort to ensure you are working in a great environment, we will train you on our regular cleans with the goal of you taking over them yourself allowing us to continue to grow our family business.
The ideal candidate would:
* Be motivated and willing to learn
* Preferably have their own vehicle or atleast a driving license
* Be a NZ resident or have a relevant work permit
* Experience with using general cleaning equipment
* The ability to work unsupervised & within a team environment
* A friendly personality, with excellent communication and problem-solving abilities
* Efficient self-organisational skills, initiative and a good attention to detail
* Punctuality, excellent time management and flexibility around hours of work
* Honesty and reliability, with a strong work ethic
* A neat and tidy appearance and will be physically fit and able
Please no time wasters
Please send your cv to
Many Thanks LCR Group
Nelson Marlborough is one of the top performers when it comes to delivering the Covid vaccine, and now a Covid Vaccination Centre has opened in Nelson, with a Richmond site opening next week. Have you been text to get a Covid vaccine or have you had them? Let us know what is was like.
Hi I have a number of injuries which prevent me from doing some very simple tasks! I need to change a light bulb, to re-string two strands on my washing line and to dig a few holes to plant fruit trees.
I would be happy to offer coffee and baking as well as a few dollars for this help.....anyone willing to pop into Staple Street for an hour or so??
027 544 3002 Here's hoping!
Environmental activists recently protested outside Nelson City Council, calling for the council to stop using the weedkiller, glyphosate, which they said harms bees. Glyphosate (contained in 90 products in New Zealand, including Roundup) is used by farmers and ecologists alike, but some scientists in New Zealand say we don't know enough its long term effects on the environment, and it should classified as hazardous. What do you think?