Great Back to School Printer Deals.
Check out our range of printers.
Have a go at lawn bowls at your local club on Wednesday evenings. Only $10 to play.
5.30pm for 6pm start. All ages and abilities.
5.30pm- 6.15 arrive , register and bowls practice, order your dinner *
6pm- 7.15 coaching, practice with game if wanted
715 - SPIDER - closest to jack contest
7.30- dinner, or welcome to stay on the greens and play on!
* Dinner is optional - from Kohi Fresh Fish & Takeaways (We love supporting our neighbours!) and guests order and pay upon registration/ by 6pm. CASH payment for take-away orders.
Call ahead with any questions or if you are bringing a group firstname.lastname@example.org or 09-528 7837
Please, is there anyone or any company that will remove my metal, eg an dehumidifier , some pots , dishwasher or such items ? I found a very old notice advertising Dave did just this but the phone number was an out of date landline number. Please, Dave, are you still doing this sort of work? I would be most grateful to know there is someone who does this sort of work. Many thanks, Andrea
If getting fit is on your 2022 'to do' list, join Froot Camp!
Froot Camp is a completely free bootcamp running in Auckland Domain - a great bunch of people who love to have a laugh while they sweat. We train three times a week and every session is different (so you'll never get bored).
Here's what you need to know:
- it's FREE! (Froot Camp = Free Bootcamp!)
- we train at 6pm on Tuesday and Thursday and 9am Saturday
- we meet at the back of the Museum
- all fitness levels are welcome
- all you need to bring is a good attitude and your water bottle
Questions? Ask below!