We are opening our Outlet store on a Saturday for the first time in 2019 this weekend! We've been stocktaking the warehouse and clearing up the showroom so we have a large number of fresh deals in the outlet for you to enjoy.
What: queenb Outlet Store March Saturday Opening
Where: 25 Bowden Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland.
When: Saturday 30th March 10am - 2pm
Note: There is plenty of free parking available.
We hope to see you this weekend!
Learn what to do when recycling broken glass. Large chunks are ok, as long as they are from grocery packaging. Always remember when recycling if in doubt, leave it out.
Learn what to do with your recycling before you place it in your recycling bin. All items to be recycled need to be clean and empty. Always remember when recycling if in doubt, leave it out.
If a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:
• When your loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
• Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
• Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.
• Take naps.
• Stretch before rising.
• Run, romp, and play daily.
• Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
• Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
• On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
• On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
• When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
• Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
• Be faithful.
• Never pretend to be something you’re not.
• If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
• When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
That's the secret of happiness that we can learn from a good dog.
( in the photo are my precious fury angels...miss and love them so much)