We have a good news / bad news situation for you.
Bad News - Due to Auckland Anniversary Weekend we won't be opening our outlet store this Saturday.
Good News - Instead we are having a massive 20% OFF nearly everything online this weekend!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get all those goodies you have been craving or that latest release which has taken your breath away.
Learn what to do with your recycling before you place it in your recycling bin. All items to be recycled need to be clean and empty. Always remember when recycling if in doubt, leave it out.
If a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:
• When your loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
• Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
• Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.
• Take naps.
• Stretch before rising.
• Run, romp, and play daily.
• Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
• Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
• On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
• On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
• When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
• Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
• Be faithful.
• Never pretend to be something you’re not.
• If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
• When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
That's the secret of happiness that we can learn from a good dog.
( in the photo are my precious fury angels...miss and love them so much)