Contact (Paul......0284067352), For all your odd,
chores work around the house and businesses...
our services are Painting, Plastering, Tiling, Flooring,
Installing, Removing, Assembling, and much more...
Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
Hi North Shore neighbours,
Wanting to curl up with a good book during alert level 3?
Check out the NZ Booklovers Awards 2021 shortlist which boasts titles from well-known authors and new writers.
The winner in each category will be announced on March 18 and each winner receives $500.
NZ Booklovers director Karen McMillan said the annual awards received 71 entries and the quality was extremely high.
"The judges were excited to see the variety of books that our talented New Zealand authors have produced,’ she said.
"Our fiction award celebrates the best in storytelling, a book that is wellwritten but where the story is key."
NZ Booklovers Award for Best Adult Fiction Book 2021:
Addressed to Greta by Fiona Sussman, Ephemera by Tina Shaw, For Reasons of Their Own by Chris Stuart, I Wish, I Wish by Zirk van den Berg, The Silence of Snow by Eileen Merriman, Tiny Pieces of Us by Nicky Pellegrino, Victory Park by Rachel Kerr, While the Fantail Lives by Alan Titchall.
NZ Booklovers Award for Best Lifestyle Book 2021:
Aroha by Dr Hinemoa Elder, Landmarks by Owen Marshall, Grahame Sydney and Brian Turner, Shared Kitchen by Julie and Ilaria Biuso, Surf Dreams by Derek Morrison, Two Raw Sisters by Rosa and Margo Flanagan, Wild Kinship by Monique Hemmingson.
NZ Booklovers Award for Best Children’s Book 2021:
Hare & Ruru by Laura Shallcrass, The Hug Blanket by Chris Gurney, illustrated by Lael Chisholm, I am the Universe by Vasanti Unka, The Midnight Adventures of Ruru and Kiwi by Clare Scott, illustrated by Amy Haarhoff, Sharing with Wolf by Melinda Szymanik, illustrated by Nikki Slade Robinson, Tatty Catty by Susannah Whaley, illustrated by Hayley Elliott-Kernot.
UPDATE: Thank you for all your questions. We're picking the best to send off to the houseplant doctor from Kings Plant Barn and the answers will be published in an article on Homed soon.
Are your houseplants looking worse for wear? The experts at Kings Plant Barn would love to help. Send us your houseplant questions and problems to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave them in the comments, for the houseplant doctor to diagnose. Pictures are encouraged.