Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
UPDATE: Thank you for all your questions. We're picking the best to send off to the houseplant doctor from Kings Plant Barn and the answers will be published in an article on Homed soon.
Are your houseplants looking worse for wear? The experts at Kings Plant Barn would love to help. Send us your houseplant questions and problems to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave them in the comments, for the houseplant doctor to diagnose. Pictures are encouraged.
This month is all about bringing your community together and having a great time! We want March to be all about celebrating the connections we have while making new ones along the way. As we all know, what makes a neighbourhood great isn’t the houses and cars, gardens and streets - it’s the people who share their presence and aroha with each other.
A wonderful way to take part is to participate in Neighbours Day Aotearoa which takes place from 20 - 30th March. This year’s theme is ‘The Great Plant Swap’ - as an easy way for our neighbourhoods to grow stronger together. If you’re hosting an event, make sure to register it on their website: neighboursday.org.nz/join-in
Show us how you’re celebrating community this month by tagging us in your social media posts or emailing us your photos, videos, or experiences to: email@example.com