Competition T&Cs and Winners
Colour Your Community Resene - Terms and Conditions
The competition is open to New Zealand residents.
The competition is open to any Neighbourly member who makes a Colour Your Community Friday 15 November September and Thursday 5 December 2019.
All entries received after 11.59pm on Thursday 5 December are considered null and void.
Six (6) prizes available. Each prize consists of up to $1000 of Resene paints, wood stains and accessories.
Resene will provide up to $1000 of Resene premium paint, primer/sealer, wood stains and accessories to enable the nominated project to be completed. The amount of paint, stain, primer and sealer required will be based on the measurements of the project, with accessories provided to suit the method of application, the size of the project and who will be undertaking the painting work.
Five finalists will be chosen by a Resene and Neighbourly panel.
A further 5-10 finalists will be selected to be voted for in a Colour Your Community People's Choice poll. Finalist information will be shared via a Neighbourly poll and members will be asked to vote for their favourite letterbox.
Voting will commence on Tuesday 10 December 2019 and close 11.59pm Tuesday 17 December 2019. The entry with the most votes during this period will be Resene Colour Your Community People's Choice winner.
The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The first 5 prize winners will be contacted on Tuesday 10 December 2019.
The Promoter reserves the right to request entrants provide proof of age, identity and residence.
The prize must be taken as offered and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
All other costs associated with redeeming items, are the responsibility and at the cost of the participant.
The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits) or damage or personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or the acceptance or use of any redemption item (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case it will be excluded to the minimum allowable by law.
Entry into this promotion is deemed as consent to use entrant’s names and photographs for any publicity associated with this promotion without further payment or other compensation to the winner.
Neighbourly staff, agencies and their families cannot enter the competition. All entrants must be at least 13 years of age and be residing in New Zealand at the time the competition is drawn for your entry to be valid.
The promoter is Neighbourly, 4 Williamson Ave, Auckland, New Zealand.
Nice Neighbour Terms and Conditions
This Nice Neighbour (“Promotion”) is conducted by Neighbourly, 4 Williamson Ave, Grey Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand.
By participating in this Promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This Promotion is an ongoing weekly promotion hosted on the Nice Neighbour page on Neighbourly until such time when Neighbourly closes the page.
Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 13 years of age or over as at the time of posting the entry message (“Eligible Entrant”). Neighbourly staff, agencies and their families, are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
To enter the Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must make a nomination about their nominated Nice Neighbour on the Neighbourly Nice Neighbour page.
There is no limit to the number of entries per individual. Eligible entries are only valid for one week and are not carried over into the following week.
Entries that are incomplete, inappropriate or are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be ineligible. A nomination must not contain any objectionable, indecent, obscene or inappropriate images or words. Neighbourly has the sole discretion to determine whether or not a nomination meets these requirements and may, in its sole discretion, reject any entry that does not meet these requirements.
Neighbourly reserves the right to disqualify a participant if they reasonably suspect (in their sole discretion) any fraudulently messaging, or in any manner that they in their sole discretion consider to be inappropriate or contrary to the spirit of the Promotion, including contrary to clauses 4 and 6 of the Promotion.
Neighbourly reserves the right to check and require proof of the eligibility of entries in any way it seems appropriate, including, but not limited to, requesting proof of identity, age, checking accounts, address, city and email address.
The Prize consists of a $25 Prezzy card (the “Prize”) each for the nominee and nominator.
The prize winner will be selected by a panel on a weekly basis from all eligible entries that week.
The prize winner will be contacted by Neighbourly at the end of each week (or such later date as required). If a winner has not responded to Neighbourly within two working days of being contacted then Neighbourly can at its discretion: (a) deem the prize winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and (b) select another eligible prize winner in accordance with these terms and conditions. When the nominator is contacted, they will need to introduce the Stuff Editorial team to their neighbour. The Prizes will be couriered to the nominator after the article has appeared in print. The nominator is responsible for the safe delivery of their neighbour’s Prize.
Neighbourly’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion and/ or the Prize will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Prize is not transferable, not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated in these terms and conditions and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated or if the Prize is lost or stolen. Terms and conditions apply to the use of the Prize and can be found at www.prezzycard.co.nz.
Neighbourly takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission or any other interruption or failure to any computer or telecommunications network services that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Neighbourly and its related bodies will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of entry in the Promotion or winning the Prize.
Information collected from all entries will be securely held by Neighbourly. Neighbourly may contact any or all entrants for the purpose of the Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. Neighbourly may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors, partners, and agents in the course of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. By participating in the Promotion, entrants grant exclusive permission to use their names, contact details, post content, photographs and videos for external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes and entrants waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. A prize winner must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Neighbourly (including the article in the community paper). All entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting Neighbourly in writing at the address in clause 1 above.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Eligibility: The competition is open to New Zealand residents only. Neighbourly staff, associated agencies and companies, and their families cannot enter the competition. All entrants must be at least 13 years of age, have a current Neighbourly account, and be residing in New Zealand at the time the competition is announced for your entry to be valid.
2. Entry: The competition is run by Neighbourly, “the Promoter”, and is open to any Neighbourly member who posts on the Christmas Pets page between the 8th of December and the 21st of December.
3 . Prizes: The prize pool consists of 10x $100 vouchers to petdirect.co.nz. The prizes will be distributed by petdirect.co.nz The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
4. Prize draw: The winners will be chosen by a panel at the end of the competition period. The winners must have a current Neighbourly account at the time of the prize draw. The winners will be contacted via email and/or phone after the draw. If the chosen winners cannot be contacted or does not respond to communications they will forfeit their prize and it will be redrawn on the 11th of January 2022.
5. Validation: The promoter reserves the right to request entrants provide proof of age, identity and residence.
6. Delivery: The prize will be delivered to the winner through the mail. The winner will need to confirm the address they wish their prize to be sent to when claiming it.
7. No correspondence: The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Not transferable: The prize must be taken as offered and is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
9. No liability: The promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits) or damage or personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or the acceptance or use of any redemption item (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case it will be excluded to the minimum allowable by law.
10. Information: Entry into this promotion is deemed as consent to use entrants' names and photographs for any publicity associated with this promotion without further payment or other compensation.
11. Promoter: The promoter is Neighbourly, 4 Williamson Ave, Auckland, New Zealand.
12. Social Terms: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Any information provided by you in the course of this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. All entrants release and indemnify Facebook, Instagram and the Promoter from any and all direct or indirect loss or injury suffered by Facebook, Instagram or the Promoter and arising in connection with the Promotion or the Prize.